Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday morning maintenance...

So, a month later from my last post... an update. We are making headway in 10 and 25 man ICC. We are working on Putricide in 10 man and working on Festergut in 25 man. We had some good attempts on Festergut last night, and I think we will have a kill tonight provided everything goes as expected.

I have dropped my "25 man" spec with 2 more points in Celestial Focus because in recent 25 man settings I have been tank healing with my 10 man/tank spec. I have picked up Boomkin again to have some fun with when I don't need to heal. I have regemmed and my haste is up to 745. I will be getting my gloves this week which will bring my haste closer to 825 I believe. Things are going well, and I am digging the patch thusfar. My rejuv is 12 seconds hasted, and down to 10 seconds with a Nature's Grace proc. This has been making it very powerful for tank healing, especially on a fight like Festergut where tanks are getting hit almost every second for a decent chunk of their HP.

I will try and stay more on top of the blog in the coming weeks, and hopefully will have some nice new killshots to put up!

Cheers,
Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment