Sunday, February 7, 2010

New bosses, new beginnings!

That's right. That's Dreamwalker I'm looking at. I guess the first thing I should say is my former guild, Torment, has collapsed and is no more. After that happened I sought out a new home. I met some people in Exiled Legion, and they really peeked my interest in their guild. I applied to the guild and had the chance to run with them a bit lately.

Last night I was invited to the guild during a 10 ICC I was running with them. :) We sped through 10man ICC on mainly an alt run and got to Sindragosa with 20/20 attempts remaining. We made some great progress on Sindragosa but had to call it when myself and others had to go. I'm looking forward to running with the guild and hope I can show them what I can do during my probation period.

HASTE! I finally made it to my haste cap a few weeks ago and was able to drop all points in Celestial Focus and pick up 3/3 Revitalize. Well technically I'm 854 which is 2 short of my cap with raid buffs but shhhh! don't tell anyone. My druid has been performing really well and I'm excited about seeing and helping others see some new content! I am having an absolutely awesome time playing my druid lately.

Cheers,
Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment