Thursday, August 5, 2010

MIA

Well that's what happened to me for a while. Things in RL took a turn and I had to leave my guild and stop playing. So, now I'm back in game but have lost a lot of connections with people I used to play with, on top of that I had to start playing on a different account so I am taking the time now to re-gear my character.

Luckily I was able to name change back to Moonsinnah so Moon is back in action. It's going to take a lot of work and a lot of time to re-gear close to where Moon was 6 months ago even, but I think I will be able to do it before Cata.

I've also been playing Cata Beta a bit, and what I can say for now is, resto druids are a lot different so far. It's going to take a lot more for rejuv spammers to learn come Cataclysm, but it won't be too bad for versatile trees right now.

Anyway, I am alive. More updates to come in a bit.

Cheers,
Moon

2 comments: