Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pandaren Monk and Lil' K.T. pets!



"Possessing the diplomatic humbleness common to his reclusive race, the Pandaren Monk accompanies you on your journeys throughout Azeroth, returning any /bows he receives from other players. Half of the proceeds to every Pandaren Monk purchased through December 31, 2009 will be donated to the Make-a-Wish Foundation, further demonstrating his benevolent nature (though, in idle moments, he may still practice his Kung Fu moves)."

This little guy is awesome! Watched him run around throughout Ulduar tonight. I want one!




"Give the gift of diminutive undead companionship with this Blizzard Pet Store exclusive—Lil' K.T., the mini-lich. What Lil' K.T. lacks in size, he more than makes up for in sheer malicious intensity. Watch with misplaced pride as he randomly freezes critters and laughs maniacally at your vanquished PvP foes."

Both are extremely cool pets. Now if I had expendable cash, I know I would personally have a Pandaren Monk if not a Lil' K.T. too. I would like to see more pets and things like this. They are different than most pets and I think that's really neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment